Enabling social boxes
Managing categories and tags
Setting up the platform
Personalizing the look
Being GDPR compliant
Enabling/disabling social boxes is a right reserved for system administrators.
Social boxes are boxes of different types that are presented on the side of the activity feed of the platform, and optionally in the Overview. They guide users to profiles or relevant content.
The displayed content and profiles are generated automatically:
- Agenda : this box displays all events shared in Elium to which the user has been invited or in which he/she takes part.
- Preferred content : Number of interactions (likes and comments) in the last 10 days.
- Popular content : Based on the number of views in the last 30 days.
- Popular users : Based on the number of views in the last 30 days.
- Recent users : People who most recently joined the platform.
- Recommended users : Based on the number of views in the last 30 days of content posted by these profiles, except the profiles you already subscribed to.
Enabling/disabling some of these boxes:
- Go to the administration interface 'Settings' section.
- Tick the boxes you want to display.