Affiliating users to spaces
Managing categories and tags
Setting up the platform
Being GDPR compliant
Managing affiliations to a space is a right reserved for administrators of the space and for system administrators.
Affiliating a user to a space from the 'Users' tab
- To affiliate a particular user, go to the administration interface, 'Users' tab.
- You can find the user in question by means of the dedicated search box.
- Clicks on options and then on Spaces.
- Go through the list of spaces by ticking the appropriate space(s).
- Change the role of the user if required.
Affiliating a user, a team or all members of a space from the 'Space' tab
- Go to the 'Spaces' tab of the administration interface to affiliate one or more users.
- Click on Members once you have found the space.
- Add one or more users, the members of a team or all members of a specific space.
- All new members will by default have the role that you have defined in the properties of your space. Change the role of one or other particular user or team if necessary.
Defining a space as default space
In the properties of the space you define the default role of a member. It is also there that you can define the space as default space.
All new users added to the platform will be added to this space and take on the default role which you will have defined.
Inviting one or more users (with selection of one or more spaces)
When you are adding new users, you can also indicate the spaces to which the users will be affiliated, apart from any default spaces.
Affiliating a user or all members of a space from the shortcut in the settings of the space
Since management of affiliations is also in the hands of the space administrators, an access to managing members is available next to the space's name.
Users' relationship with a space and their possibilities of managing their affiliation according to the type of space
From the Overview or a group of spaces, users are informed of the relationship they have with the space, their role and the possibility that they might personally manage their affiliation to this space. In this way, certain spaces can be left or joined freely. Others cannot. And finally, some affiliations will be subject to their administrator's approval.
A file listing all the space memberships is available in the 'Spaces' tab, from the administration panel.