Creating a category
Managing categories and tags
Setting up the platform
Personalizing the look
Being GDPR compliant
Only coordinators and system administrators can create and manage categories.
To create a category:
- Click on 'Categories' from the administration interface.
- Then click on 'Create a category'.
- Define the properties of your category.
- When this is saved, add a set of tags if necessary which are assimilated to this category and suggested to the user during tagging.
From this interface you can also:
- Reorganize categories: to focus the tagging and search on some most important categories.
- Manage translations of tags from an Excel file.
- Edit the tags of the category, change the properties or remove the category.
- Download the list of categories and tags.
Removing a category will lead to deletion of the tags of this category. Move the tags to be kept beforehand to prevent deleting the tags.