Enrich your Story
Overview & Fundamentals
Connect to Elium
Find your way
Creating and sharing content
Collaborate on a Story
Interact with a Story & Users
Search in Elium
To update information you have to:
- be the author of this content
- have the "contributor" or more rights to the space in which the content is shared
- have the system rights of "coordinator" or more.
By creating a story or editing it, the contributor can:
- modify and update the metadata of a content (Publication date, author, source, etc.)
- modify the content thumbnail
- relate the content to other content in the database
When you create or edit a Story, you will find a grayed-out section at the bottom of the page. This is where you can bring some additional information to your Story.
Each content has its own metadata.
By default Elium automatically generates a thumbnail (picture) for the entire content, except for Collections and events.
Thumbnails are displayed:
- in alerts and notifications by email
- in the presentation of the resume type (activity feed and library)
- in the tabs present in the gallery mode
At any time during the creation of your story, you can add a thumbnail. If you have inserted content in the Highlight area, the thumbnail will take over in the display for flow, search and notifications.