Overview & Fundamentals
Connect to Elium
Find your way
Creating and sharing content
Collaborate on a Story
Interact with a Story & Users
Search in Elium
Only users have access to their settings.
From your settings, you have access to several tabs:
- Adapt your email address
- Change your language, time zone and default homepage.
- Copy the URL of the events calendar to add it to your Calendar application (Outlook, Google Calendar, etc).
- Access the QR code to connect yourself to Elium's mobile App
- Set up connection with other services (Google & LinkedIn).
- Adapt your notification settings (emails, digest and desktop notifications).
- Activate an activity digest of the platform (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Modify or delete your existing alerts
- Change your password. Enter your current password and the new desired password.
You can save a web page in Elium from your browser by means of a button to be installed on your bookmarks toolbar. This button - called bookmarklet – is easy to install and allows you to save and share web links at any time. You will find this button in the "Tools" section of your Elium platform.
- You can share contents directly from your mailbox without having to connect to your platform.