Creating an event
Overview & Fundamentals
Connect to Elium
Find your way
Creating and sharing content
Collaborate on a Story
Interact with a Story & Users
Search in Elium
You can create an event with Elium. Define the dates and time schedule, personalize it, invite and notify the people of your choice.
- An event is created from the share button using the predefined "event" story.
- Give it a title.
- Specify a start and end date and time.
- Like the Story, the event can contain blocks of text, links to web pages, file galleries or references to content and profiles in their own right, from Elium.
- Publish your event by choosing the right space.
- Finally, invite the users for whom you want to generate a notification.
- At the bottom of the event, you can easily identify who has been invited and who will be present or not.
In addition, in the same way as a Story, an event can be sent by email to Elium users.
- All users who have access to the event file can indicate their possible participation.
- Furthermore, all contributors to the space where the event was saved can complete the list of invited users, as well as edit the event.
- Only coordinators/administrators can invite an entire space.
Quick access to an event
You can also find all available events from a library by using the appropriate filters.
- Select "Agenda" in the library to only identify coming events, sorted by date.
- Filter your search on the basis of content type "Event".
- You can add this diary to your professional calendar (Outlook, Google or similar) from your settings, by copy/pasting the provided address which starts with
An example: follow this procedure to add the calendar in Google Calendar
- Copy-paste the URL in the add-on of a calendar.
- The events are integrated in your calendar. Every event offers a link to the event shared in Elium.
This video shows the procedure to add the calendar in Outlook
- The system does not offer a reminder of the upcoming event in Elium.
- There is no possibility to accept/refuse an event from your professional calendar (Outlook, Google Calendar, etc).