Elium offers a strong Analytics section, with different pre-defined reports about how knowledge is shared, spread and digested.
However, for companies that are interested to perform advanced analysis on specific terms and topics, an export of metadata in the platform is possible. The action can be carried out easily, through the Full Search section.
- Use the Search bar to initiate a search around the topic for which you are interested to download the metadata.
- Tap Enter to initiate Advanced Search.
- Press the
- And scroll to the bottom of the modal until you see Export search results and tap
The download will start automatically in the form of a .csv file.
- Content is exported in a .csv file and includes the title of stories, associated tags, author name, publication date, all the fields of templates and other similar content attributes.
- For each search, you can export up to 3.000 pieces of content.
- The export does not include the actual content of each story.
- This feature is only enabled for platform administrators.