Create your categories
Only coordinators and system administrators can create and manage categories.
To create a category:
- Click on 'Categories' from the administration interface.
- Then click on 'Create a category'.
- Define the properties of your category.
- When this is saved, add a set of tags if necessary which are assimilated to this category and suggested to the user during tagging.
From this interface you can also:
- Reorganize categories: to focus the tagging and search on some most important categories.
- Manage translations of tags from an Excel file.
- Edit the tags of the category, change the properties or remove the category.
- Download the list of categories and tags.
Removing a category will lead to deletion of the tags of this category. Move the tags to be kept beforehand to prevent deleting the tags.
Create your tags
Once your category has been created, you can add tags. These tags will be suggested to users at the moment of tagging content they are sharing.
Go to 'Tags' tabs in the administration interface. There you can:
- add one or more tags
- establish synonymous tags
- search for a tag, namely by specifying which category you want to search
- sort the tags according to the various available columns
- modify, merge or delete the tag