Changing the look and feel of the platform is a right reserved only for the "Enterprise" plan!
To change the appearance and color of your platform, visit the "Look and feel" tab from the platform settings.
The name of your platform
You can change the name of your platform. This name is displayed:
- on the tab of your browser,
- on the platform,
- as the sender's name, on emails generated by the platform. (Tips: it is possible to define another sender name in the advanced options, see below)
The colors of the platform
You can define colors at different places in your platform:
- the color of clickable links (titles, links to profiles, tags, etc.)
- the color of the top bar
The logo as a mobile WEB application icon
Although there is a native mobile application, you can also access your platform using your mobile or tablet. By creating a shortcut from this web application to your home screen, the system will display the defined icon. This icon must be 256px on 256px.
Be careful, there is only the logo of the mobile WEB application of the platform that you can change. Not the one of the Elium mobile application
The favicon, the icon displayed in the tab of your browser
The favicon in question must have the following dimension: 16px wide by 16px high.
- By default, the "Elium" logo will be used but you can propose another file. We recommend not to go beyond 400px wide by 200px high.
- Here you can change the name of the sender of the emails generated by the platform.