Organizing spaces in groups is a right reserved for system administrators.
Create a space group
A group can be created either:
During the creation of a space
- Go to the platform settings under the "Spaces" tab
- Click on "Create a space"
- Click on the section Group and choose to create a new one
From the settings of a space
Renaming and translating a group of spaces
To rename or translate a group of spaces you have to go back to the group and access its settings.
- Click on "See all" in the navigation bar
- Select the group you want to edit
- Click on the setting wheel next to the group name
- Rename/translate the group. You can also change the look of the group
If your instance has to contain a large number of spaces, it might be useful to organize them into groups for better guidance of users on the platform.