You can create an event with Elium. Define the dates and time schedule, personalize it, invite and notify the people of your choice.
- An event is created from the share button using the predefined "event" story.
- Give it a title.
- Specify a start and end date and time.
- Like the Story, the event can contain blocks of text, links to web pages, file galleries or references to content and profiles in their own right, from Elium.
- Publish your event by choosing the right space.
- Finally, invite the users for whom you want to generate a notification.
- At the bottom of the event, you can easily identify who has been invited and who will be present or not.
In addition, in the same way as a Story, an event can be sent by email to Elium users.
- All users who have access to the event file can indicate their possible participation.
- Furthermore, all contributors to the space where the event was saved can complete the list of invited users, as well as edit the event.
- Only coordinators/administrators can invite an entire space.
Quick access to an event
The various events to which you are invited or which you created are recorded in a tab "My Events" to the side of the global activity feed.
You can also find all available events from a library by using the appropriate filters.
- Select "Agenda" in the library to only identify coming events, sorted by date.
- Filter your search on the basis of content type "Event".