By default, the number of attempts is limited to 5. It is possible to modify this limit by contacting the Elium team. After 5 attempts, the user is blocked for a period of 10 minutes. After this waiting time, the user can try again to connect himself. If he tries again before the 10 minutes have elapsed, the time will be extended again by 10 minutes.
- Encryption and Password Management
- Does Elium encrypt customer data?
- What are Elium’s key management procedures?
- Are customer passwords encrypted?
- What are Elium’s corporate password requirements?
- Can we rely on an internal corporate directory?
- After how many password encryption attempts, is the user account blocked?
- What if a user has lost his password?
- How to set up the security level of the password?