Our policies require unique keys be used for each use case, and that keys not be reused for unrelated purposes. Keys for encryption of customer data at rest are managed by our cloud platform's providers. We use public/private keys to secure access to code repositories. Keys used by staff are generated by Elium employees on an individual basis and stored on local machines (full-disk encryption is enforced).
- Encryption and Password Management
- Does Elium encrypt customer data?
- What are Elium’s key management procedures?
- Are customer passwords encrypted?
- What are Elium’s corporate password requirements?
- Can we rely on an internal corporate directory?
- After how many password encryption attempts, is the user account blocked?
- What if a user has lost his password?
- How to set up the security level of the password?