Customer passwords are hashed using the scrypt algorithm. scrypt is a password-based key derivation function. The algorithm was specifically designed to make it costly to perform large-scale custom hardware attacks by requiring large amounts of memory.
- Encryption and Password Management
- Does Elium encrypt customer data?
- What are Elium’s key management procedures?
- Are customer passwords encrypted?
- What are Elium’s corporate password requirements?
- Can we rely on an internal corporate directory?
- After how many password encryption attempts, is the user account blocked?
- What if a user has lost his password?
- What are the levels of security for the user password?