We use Google Authentication Process to sign on to our services. Google Authentication Process enforces Two-factor authentication. In case where Google Authentication Process cannot be used to authenticate to a service, we provide a Password Policy to enforce usage of a complex password.
- Encryption and Password Management
- Does Elium encrypt customer data?
- What are Elium’s key management procedures?
- Are customer passwords encrypted?
- What are Elium’s corporate password requirements?
- Can we rely on an internal corporate directory?
- After how many password encryption attempts, is the user account blocked?
- What if a user has lost his password?
- What are the levels of security for the user password?