For Firefox, Chrome and Safari browsers you only have to drag/drop it in the bookmarks toolbar. However, you may first have to activate the display of the bookmarks toolbar.
- Click on the menu next to your profile photograph and select the "Tools" page.
- Drag/drop the "Add to (name of your platform]" button up to the bookmarks toolbar of your browser.
Sharing a web page in Elium by using the bookmarklet
Once your button is installed, you can surf to your favorite sites and when you find a web link to a press article, a competitor"s site, an interesting innovation, you can share it in a few clicks with this button.
- Click on "Add to [name of your platform]" on the web page to be shared.
- An Elium pop-up will open. Follow the various steps for saving (choice of space, visibility, metadata and tags).
- Click on "Add" so that the web page is added to the selected space. The page will automatically be indexed and cleaned.