Up till now this plugin is used to recover tree structures of several tens of thousands of documents. There is no limit on the number of documents, the system is powerful. If your have any specificities, our teams can always perform manual imports if required (service on the basis of quote).
- Can I import a Google drive or OneDrive document into Elium?
- How to deal with the imported files ?
- Is it possible to bulk moving the files from an import ?
- Is the number of documents that can be imported limited?
- Are Google Drive documents synchronized between Elium and Google Drive?
- Is it possible to "link" third-party addons/programs to Elium?