A content belongs to a main space, but can be made granularly accessible to additional users. To do this, you need to extend the accessibility of content by changing permissions and visibility.
- Rights and visibility
- Can we limit a user'access to only a few content?
- Is it possible to hide a story in a space to some of the members of that space ?
- Can Administrators accounts be affiliated to all spaces by default?
- Can we give access to content to a user who is not a member of the space?
- Can we give different access rights for each of the contents of a space?
- What is the purpose of the feature "access to an additional view"?