You want to invite an external supplier to your company on the platform so that they can view some key content but you don't want them to be in any part of the platform? That's quite possible on Elium.
Here are the different steps to follow:
- Invite your external supplier as a system guest.
- Do not assign him to any space (if you have default spaces on your platform, you can uncheck them in the user's options once the user is invited).
- Go to the content for which you want to give him access.
- In the action button menu, select "Permissions and Visibility".
- Give your user access by inserting his name and clicking on "Grant".
By logging in, your user will only have access to this (these) content(s).