Access to the download of the users' list is a right reserved for system administrators.
The users' list is a CSV file including for all users:
- system role
- user name
- name and first name
- email address
- creation date in the system
- date of subscription in the system
- date of the last visit
- as the case may be, the date of a failed connection
- language preference for the interface
- number of affiliations to spaces
You obtain access to the download of this list from the administration interface, 'Users' tab.
What does this list enable?
It allows you various matters:
- to find users who are pending (those who have not yet validated their subscription) in order to send them the invitation by means of the administration panel
- to find the dates of the last connections of users in order to draw them to the platform by a mention, comment or any other interesting content
- to verify failed connections (those who have not been able to connect to the platform at their last try) in order to contact these users to identify the problem