About bulk actions
Bulk actions are accessible to all. However, some of these bulk actions depend on the rights associated with the suggested actions.
The following actions can be performed on a group of contents:
Bulk actions can be performed from a research view or from a list (bookmark, drafts, etc).
From the search view
- Go to the search view by clicking on the magnifying glass in the main menu toolbar or go to any library (for example of a space or a profile).
- Select the content you want to work on and click on the selected action.
- The bulk actions menu will appear on the top of the page.
- Perform the action and save, then go back to the initial display.
By default, the page displays 10 or 20 results (depending on your selection) so be careful because if you click on "Select All", it will only select the results displayed on the page. However, the system keeps your selection when you move to the next page.
From a list (bookmark, drafts)
- Open the desired list.
- Go to bulk actions from this list and perform your actions on your content selection.