- Do a report on your operating sites or offices. A few short videos, a few photos or testimonials from employees in the field can really bring a great dynamic to the platform and to the development of users who are in charge of your core business on a daily basis.
- Create a portrait of your employees, one biography per week. Highlight employees and their expertise.
- Prepare workshops to involve users in decisions (platform name, objectives, roles, etc.). During the project, do not hesitate to organize feedback sessions to show your orientation to users and to keep this platform moving.
- Organize a shooting photos to collect profile pictures and talk about your project.
- Involve your employees in a teasing video or a commitment video after the launch, they will be proud to have contributed to the initiative and will only be better ambassadors for it
Was this page helpful?