Anyone can look for the key statistics of each content. There is a dedicated tab for it. You can access it by clicking on the three little dots at the top of the selected content.
The Content Analytics on each content consist of five blocks:
- The key metrics: total views, unique views (number of distinct readers), comments and likes
- Total views trend: overview of all the views during the selected period
- Unique views trends: overview of all the unique views during the selected period
- Invitations to read: overview of the invitations sent during the selected period listed by sender, the date of the invitation, the number of recipients and the reach, ie the ratio of people who read the content after being invited over the total number of recipients.
- Broadcasts: overview of the broadcast by emails with the same data as the analytics for the invitations to read and the open rate.
The default selected period is "last 30 days" but you can also select the last 7 days, 6 months or 12 months.