To have the right to relate content you obviously have to have access, but you also have to meet one of the following conditions:
- be the author of this content
- have the right of "contributor" to the space or more
- have the right of system "coordinator" or more
It would be an advantage for certain contents (for example a main document and its annexes which would consist of different files) to be related. Indeed, it is meant to encourage readers to further deepen a subject.
Content can be related to other content and be presented as reference on the right-hand side of the linked content. Related contents are bidirectional.
How do you relate contents?
- Click on "Edit" in the upper right corner of your Story
- Go to the metadata area at the bottom of the Story
- Click on "Add a Story" and use the search to link the desired content.
- Or use the "Draft" or "Bookmarks" function to link the content with a selection of content from your Bookmarks or your drafts.
Another way to present related content is to combine them in a Story. The system puts them in the body of the Story but also in the related content at the bottom of the Story
How do I delete related content?
- Click on "Edit" your content.
- Go to the metadata area at the bottom of your content
- Click on "Add story"
- In the window that opens, you see your different related contents and you can click on the cross to delete them.