All added contents in Elium can be easily searched because of the full-text indexing.
The user can access libraries in many ways
- the global library by launching a cross-functional search
- the library of a space or part of a space (via a tab)
- the library of a user from his/her profile
By means of many combinable filters the libraries make it very easy for users to find a shared Story.
Consult the library and filter the information on
- groups of spaces
- categories of tags
- content types (web site, file, etc)
- additional filters linked with the status of the Story
You can realise several different actions:
- Select a sorting order
- Create an alert
- Use one of the additional filters (filter only on content, identify drafts, archived content, etc)
- Filter on content types, spaces or groups, contributors, etc.
- Activate one or more tags and/or categories.